How cosmetic bonding from your Sacramento and Folsom dentist can help your smile
Cosmetic bonding is a versatile procedure which combines both art and science to create a uniquely beautiful smile. There are many benefits to cosmetic bonding, and many ways the procedure can enhance your smile. Drs. Anthony and Julianne Digiorno at Digiorno Dental Fitness want to share the facts about this amazing procedure. They have two convenient office locations in Sacramento and Folsom, CA to help you.
So, what is cosmetic bonding? The procedure uses composite, a unique liquid resin that can be sculpted and shaped to match your teeth perfectly. The composite is artfully applied in liquid form, and then hardened using a high-tech ultraviolet light. As a finishing touch, the composite is polished to a beautiful shine.
Many people choose cosmetic bonding because treatment is:
- Non-invasive; treatment does not remove tooth structure.
- Painless; treatment does not require anesthetic.
- Quick; treatment only takes one appointment.
- Inexpensive; treatment is far less than other cosmetic dental treatments.
Cosmetic bonding is one of the most versatile procedures available because it can:
- Restore the surface of worn-down teeth
- Restore the shape of chipped teeth
- Restore full use of broken teeth
- Eliminate cracks and defects in teeth
- Change the shape or color of teeth
You can also cosmetically change the appearance of teeth which is normally done with lengthy orthodontic treatment. Cosmetic bonding can:
- Make rotated teeth look straight
- Close small spaces between your teeth
- Make overlapped teeth look properly aligned
If you want to give your smile a new look and save time and money too, cosmetic bonding is the procedure for you! If you don’t want to be numb after treatment, cosmetic bonding is for you too!
To begin the road to your new smile, call and schedule a consultation with Drs. Anthony and Julianne Digiorno at Digiorno Dental Fitness in Sacramento and Folsom, CA. Find out what cosmetic bonding can do for you by calling today!